Click for more info !

Monday, November 5, 2012

Preparing for Taiwan Trip 22/11/12 - 1/12/12 Part 5/6

Old folks and kids made a trip to the Taiwan Visitors Association Singapore Office today finally. :). It is located 30 Raffles Place #10-01, Chevron House..

Collected loads of brochures. Kids are sure of great help, grabbing whatever that is within reach!

Show your flight tickets and hotel confirmation slip ..and for this period of time, you will get TWD100 worth of night market vouchers each pax as well as some discount coupons booklets. Ok, so I flipped the discount booklet and out of the whole booklet I guess I will only be using the buy two get one free tickets to Yeliu Ocean Park! Haiz..


Discount Voucher Booklets and the tickets which I will likely be using...complimentary $$ to spend at designated night markets...brochures and more brochures !

No comments:

I booked my hotel using