Click for more info !

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Preparing for Taiwan Trip 22/11/12 - 1/12/12 Part 1

After rounds of "family conference", our next travel destination would be Taiwan ! :))  Old folks wanted to go to Korea and kids - to Hongkong again, to eat fishballs! *FAINT*

I have just started to blog about me and my travels..hopefully this will bring back sweet memories should mine fail one day.  LOL! I have just uploaded some pics that I took when we were in Hongkong last year.  Instead of putting up pics which most bloggers would have already done, I have chosen to put up pics which we took when we were in Cheung Chau and Tai O.  Not much narration since the trip was one year back.  However, for those of you who are reading and has any questions, just roll me an email..

For the coming Taiwan trip, I will try to blog in as many info and details as possible. With my Iphone 4S, this should make blogging more fun ! :)  I was scribbling an itinerary one fine day in my office and my colleague teased and say that I should have it properly documented.  Hmmmm..I saw that cheeky look on her face and asked : you intend to go har"?  Bingo ! Answer is ya lor! She was hoping for me to do all the "homework" and she piggy back. 

As of now, I have already booked the air tickets.  We are going via Tiger Airways.  This is the first time we are traveling via budget airline and I find the booking online kind of confusing.  Besides booking the flights, we will also have to estimate the weight of baggage and purchase the needed weight package.  This is to avoid paying high charges at the airport should we exceed to baggage allowance.  As for meals, we have decided not to make prior purchase. Rather, we will buy on board as and when we feel like eating.  My mum always have problems with airline food.  Says that it is full of "rubber" texture and taste.

Going out now.  Will talk more about my hotel booking and tour guide arrangement in my next post!

Lovely weekend!

No comments:

I booked my hotel using